Open Every Day
1. Start grill and set at a medium high heat or use a cast iron skillet with a touch of vegetable oil heated until smoke starts to be visible rising up from the pan.
2. Season the steaks liberally. 3. Sear until the meat is caramelized and at the desired temperature.
Let the steaks rest for 5 minutes under foil before serving.
1. Let butter come to room temperature.
2. Coat garlic lightly in olive oil and put into a covered pan. Bake
at 325 degrees until the garlic is soft and just starting to brown. You can also put an entire bulb of garlic in the oven until it is soft and then squeeze the roasted garlic out.
3. In a bowl cream butter until soft, mix in garlic, season to taste.
4. Roll between plastic wrap into a cylinder and cool in refrigerator.