Open Every Day
Join Nashville Farmers’ Market & Eleven(!) of Nashville’s Best Chefs for Farmhand Dinner 2014! This
innovative and delicious interpretation of a traditional farmhand dinner - a time when farm workers
would come together to celebrate a successful day in the fields; and the season together.
Inspired by 5th generation NFM farmer, Troy Smiley of Smiley’s Farm, and featuring a:
locally-sourced menu from over 15 local farmers and purveyors; and the culinary talents of these amazing Chefs listed below!
• Margot McCormack - Executive Chef, Owner of Margot Café and Bar & Marche Artisan Foods
• Tyler Brown - Farmer, Rancher and Executive Chef of Capitol Grille, The Hermitage Hotel
• Sam Tucker – Executive Sous Chef at Kitchen at 404
• Laura Wilson - Chef and Director of NFM's Grow Local Kitchen
• Hal Holden-Bache-Chef & Owner, Lockeland Table
• Jeremy Barlow - Executive Chef, Owner of Sloco & Author, Food Network "Chopped" Chef Winner
• Molly Fitzpatrick Martin - Chef of The Food Company
• Pat Martin - Pit-Master & Owner, Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint
• Mindy Merrell & R.B. Quinn-Authors, “Cheater Chefs," Chopped Chef 10/21 Contestant MIndy!
• Vivek Surti- Founder VEA Supper Club, Food Writer
• Dave Cuomo—Chef, Owner Bella Nashville & Bella Bakery
The ticketed event begins with a traditional farmhand "Water Break" with signature cocktails and
hors d'oeuvres from 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm. The dinner bell will ring at 7:00 bt Mayor Dean and feature a plated,
innovative interpretation of farmhand classics. The dinner also includes wine pairings, coffee service by Butter Cake Babe's Coffee Cafe and live
music with The Harmaleighs!!
Proceeds from the Farmhand Dinner will benefit the Nashville Farmers’ Market through our partnership with Keep Nashville Beautiful!
Thanks to Our Sponsors: TennSouth, Hester & Cook, Stonehaus Winery, Yazoo Brewery, Nashville Event Lighting,& More!
Regular Meeting of the Nashville Farmers’ Market Commission
October 22, 2014
Music City Bacon & Barrel Festival
October 25, 2014
Crafts & Drafts w/The Nashville Scene
November 08, 2014