Open Every Day
Join Nashville Farmers’ Market & eight of Nashville’s Best Chefs for Farmhand Dinner 2015!
Enjoy an innovative and delicious interpretation of a traditional farmhand dinner - a time when farm workers would come together to celebrate a successful day in the fields; and the season together.
Inspired by 5th generation NFM farmer, Troy Smiley of Smiley’s Farm, and featuring a:
locally-sourced menu from over 15 local farmers and purveyors; and the culinary talents of these amazing Chefs listed below!
• Margot McCormack - Executive Chef, Owner of Margot Café and Bar & Marche Artisan Foods
• Tyler Brown - Farmer, Rancher and Executive Chef of Capitol Grille, The Hermitage Hotel
• Sam Tucker – Executive Chef, Owner of Village Bakery & Provisions
• Laura Wilson - 2x Iron Fork Winning Chef & More
• Trey Ciocca --Chef of The Farm House
• Nicole Wolfe —Chef, Owner Wolfecakes
Ed Smith & Paul Johnson-- Chef Owners of B&C BBQ & Catering
The ticketed event begins with a traditional farmhand "Water Break" with signature cocktails and
hors d'oeuvres from 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm. The dinner bell will ring at 7:00 and feature a plated,
innovative interpretation of farmhand classics. The dinner also includes wine pairings and live
Ticket Sales will begin soon!
Go straight to getting tickets HERE.
Proceeds from the Farmhand Dinner will benefit the Nashville Farmers’ Market through our partnership with Keep Nashville Beautiful!
Thanks to Our Sponsors: TennSouth, Hester & Cook, Stonehaus Winery, Yazoo Brewery, Nashville Event Lighting,& More!
NFM @ Vanderbilt—Thursday’s 3-6pm June-October
June 30, 2015
Preserving Now Hands-On Canning Class!
September 19, 2015
Full Immersion Canning Workshop
September 20, 2015