Open Every Day
The Nashville Farmers’ Market is now accepting applications for the 2017 Season!
1) Please review the 2017 merchant application guide before filling out your application.
2) If you are a first-time applicant, and are interested in becoming a Farmer/Producer, Farmer/Producer Collective, Food Artisan, Craftsperson, or Flea Merchant at the NFM, please print a copy of the 2017 application.
3) If you are a returning merchant, please print a copy of our 2017 Renewal Application.
Application Fees: Applications will not be considered for approval until a payment of $20 for first-time applicants and $5 for renewing applicants has been received.
RETURNING (Renewing) MERCHANTS
· Returning merchants must be in good standing to be eligible for renewal.
· A Renewal Application must include up-to-date copies of all required documents.
· Applications must be complete, and all documentation must be submitted in order to be approved.
· Please complete all appropriate sections of the 2017 Merchant Application.
· Applications must be complete and all documentation must be submitted in order to be approved.
Applications delivered to NFM staff in-person will only be accepted during payment hours Tuesday – Thursday 9:30am-noon. If you are unable to deliver in this time, or if you have questions and need a consultation, please schedule a time to meet with Jackie on Tuesdays or Thursdays noon-4:00pm.
All merchants are expected to comply with all NFM Rules & Regulations as well as any published policies & procedures. Click here to view Nashville Farmers’ Market current Rules & Regulations.
FARMER/PRODUCER: A farmer/producer is a person who makes or intends to make a substantial portion of his or her income from producing permitted farm products and must demonstrate ownership or leasehold rights to the land being farmed during the entire growing season, or must have rights pursuant to the government sponsored or non profit training program whose purpose is to aid farmers and their endeavors.
FARMER/PRODUCER COLLECTIVE: A farmer/producer collective is a group of farmers (up to four) that meet all farmer/producer requirements but wish to cooperatively market farm products with other farmers.
FOOD ARTISANS & FOOD TRUCKS: A food artisan is a person who prepares and produces a high-quality or distinctive food and/or beverage product in small quantities, usually by hand or using traditional methods in accordance with the definition of and standard for permitted products as designated by NFM.
CRAFTSPERSON: A craftsperson is a person who designs and produces individually handcrafted items in accordance with the definition of and standard for permitted product as designated by NFM.
FLEA MERCHANT: A flea merchant retails vintage, international or flea market items in accordance with the definition of and standard for permitted product as designated by NFM.
LEASE OPPORTUNITIES: Nashville Farmers Market is currently accepting applications for long-term lease proposals for the Market House through January 31, 2016. Lease space availability and rates are available upon request.
NEIGHBORHOOD MARKET PROGRAM: NFM is currently accepting applications for farmers, producers, collectives and food artisans for the Nashville Farmers’ Market at Vanderbilt. The neighborhood market operates on Thursday evenings from 2 - 6 pm beginning June through October. The weekly rate is $25 per booth per week and NFM offers a 5% discount for partial season (3 month) and full season (5 month) agreements. Interested applicants should complete the NFM merchant application packet and submit prior to April 1, 2017. NFM will accept ongoing applications until the market has reached merchant capacity.